The post Altcoins are Exploding- Here are the Top Potential Tokens for January 2023 appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News
After reaching the local highs, Bitcoin price was believed to fall prey to the bears who may drag the price below $20,000. However, the price held the pivotal support which was a crucial resistance then at $20,800, and bounced back above $21,000 at the moment. With the growing strength within the markets, some of the altcoins are believed to resume a notable upswing in the coming days.
Meanwhile, some of the altcoins appear o have geared up to manifest one of the massive bull rallies during Q1 2023.
- Polygon price is appearing to be extremely bullish as the price is trading within an ascending triangle and heading towards the upper resistance.
- However, in the meantime, the price may face a minor pullback but may sustain above $1, which may trigger the next leg up.
- With the impending upswing, the MATIC price could break through the resistance and reach the important levels at $0.15 which may further propel the price close to $1.73.
- XRP price has been maintaining a decent trend ever since the prices dropped due to the market collapse in May 2022.
- With the fresh upswing, the price ranged high to test the crucial resistance at $0.4 but woefully is facing a minor bearish action that is not validated as a rejection.
- However, after experiencing extreme bearish pressure, the price could explode beyond the resistance and head toward the next target at $0.55.
- After undergoing dreadful days in 2022, Solana was believed to collapse and remain consolidated with a single-digit figure, but the token raised above the FUD.
- The price has been raising high since the beginning of the year 2023 by forming constant bull flags.
- Besides, the trading volume has dropped notably due to which the price may consolidate to reach the peak of the triangle and with a significant bullish push, rise high towards the upper target set at $30.
- Decentraland was landing in deep waters while the raised Github activity and the cutting-edge collaboration with the Australian Open, a Tennis tournament flipped the rally.
- The price marked a huge upswing of more than 150% since the beginning of 2023 and nearly 80% in the past week.
- The bulls appear to have slightly drained but may regain momentum and reclaim the levels above $1 to hit the crucial resistance at $1.1 soon.
- Aptos price appeared to have ignited a notable bullish trend after trading flat for the first few days of the year 2023.
- The volume rose significantly that igniting a notable upswing and marked highs above $9 in a short while.
- However, the current price squeeze may drag the price lower towards the support which may trigger a rebound to regain bullish momentum to regain the levels beyond $10 soon.