5.2 C
February 22, 2024
BTC Hunts
Image default

Pepecoin Airdrop Redistribution to the Community Launched; Can the $ PEPE Price Moon?

The post Pepecoin Airdrop Redistribution to the Community Launched; Can the $ PEPE Price Moon? appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News

A new meme coin has recently launched and captured the attention of crypto traders due to its volatile price movements. The $PEPE coin has quickly gained popularity, with early investors reportedly making significant profits. However, it is important to note that investing in $PEPE is considered extremely risky, and it has yet to prove itself as a long-term investment option.

Upcoming Airdrop to the Community

According to reports, the $PEPE coin is expected to be airdropped to the community soon, which could result in further price increases as traders continue to buy in anticipation.

Despite its short history, $PEPE has already made a name for itself in the meme coin world, with the intention of competing against other popular dog-themed coins such as Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, FLOKI, and Babydoge.

Where Can You Find It?

$PEPE coin is currently available on several centralized and decentralized exchanges, including Uniswap, Poloniex, Trustwallet, Huobi, and OKX DEX, among others.

Regulatory Scrutiny

It is important to note that the $PEPE coin is not currently available to traders in the United States, where the crypto industry is undergoing regulatory scrutiny. Most altcoins are expected to register with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as securities.

No Intrinsic Value

The official website for the $PEPE coin states that it has no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return, and is purely for entertainment purposes only. Additionally, there is no final team or roadmap for the coin, and investors should not expect any future developments.

In an effort to stand out in the competitive meme coin market, the creators of $PEPE eliminated transaction taxes and burned 93.1% of the meme coin’s total supply of 420,690,000,000,000. The remaining 6.9% is held in a multi-sig wallet for future listings, bridges, and LPs.

The crypto world can’t seem to make up their minds about this new meme coin! What about you? Are you planning to add $PEPE to your portfolio? 

Related posts

Chris Burniske Foresees Crypto Market To Surge By ‘100x’ Amid Uncertainty

Leslie Kim

Terra Classic (LUNC) Price May Face Extreme Volatility Which May Last an Entire Week – Predicts Santiment

Leslie Kim

Top Analysts Predict Bull Run for These Altcoins in February While Apecoin Closer to an Explosion!

Leslie Kim