The post Here are the Top Performers(Altcoins) for the Day Other Than WorldCoin (WLD) appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News
The crypto space has gained enough bullish momentum in the past few hours as the markets have turned slightly bullish. The global crypto market cap regains its position above $1.18 trillion as Bitcoin price heads beyond $29,200. The bullish sentiments are coiling up ahead of FED Chairman Jerome Powell’s speech regarding the FOMC rates, which are expected to rise by 25 basis points.
As the markets gain some momentum, the below-mentioned altcoins are displaying significant strength.
- The Compound price has been printing consecutive bullish hourly candles since the early trading hours and managed to halt the descending trend that it traded for over a week
- The price rebounded before reaching the lower support and is attempting very hard to surpass the interim resistance at 1 FIB level at $71.32
- The RSI has displayed a bullish divergence, which may enable the price to rise above the interim resistance and launch a healthy upswing once settled above these levels
- The Solana price had dropped below the bullish ascending triangle but rebounded well to reclaim its position within the triangle
- The price has rebounded from the lower support of the triangle, displaying huge possibilities of a bullish breakout as the RSI is bullish
- Hence, the SOL price is believed to consolidate for a while to reach the apex and trigger a bullish upswing ahead to reach beyond $30.
- The MKR price triggered a fine upswing and is presently very close to forming new highs for the year 2023 above $1200
- The token is displaying a huge possibility of rising quickly as the bullish volume has accumulated to a large extent
- Therefore, the MAKER price may maintain a healthy upswing to mark new highs above $1250 before the end of the monthly trade
Other than these, altcoins like Kava (KAVA), Dogecoin (DOGE), Stacks (STX), Chainlink (LINK), etc have shown some bullish momentum. Hence, the crypto markets are believed to mark a bullish close after remaining bearish for some time.