The post Top Altcoins That may Keep Up the Bullish Momentum When Bitcoin Calms Down! appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News
Bitcoin price appears to have uplifted the barrier from $17,000 to $17,500 as the prices have been stuck up within the range. In the meantime, some of the popular altcoins like Polygon (MATIC), Solana (SOL) & Binance Coin (BNB) have managed to swell to a large extent.
- The MATIC price currently displays immense strength as it is about to accomplish a parabolic recovery to reach the neckline of the consolidation.
- After reaching the resistance, the price may witness a significant pullback to the lower support around $0.84 and ignite a notable upswing toward the interim resistance at $0.91
- Here the bulls are required to hold their strength which may propel the price higher above the crucial resistance at $0.95 which may in turn uplift the price beyond $1
- Solana price after the dreadful drop fuelled by the collapse of the FTX exchange has somehow managed to regain the bullish momentum
- After rebounding from the lows at around $8, the SOL price is trading within an ascending parallel channel and marching toward the next resistance at $20
- However, the RSI dropping below the rising trend line which is the current matter of concern that may hinder the progress of the rally. However, after experiencing a minor pullback a notable upswing may be ignited.
Binance Coin (BNB)
- The Binance Coin price appears to be gearing up to display a massive price action as it is constantly accumulating strength within the decisive symmetrical pennant
- The price may fluctuate significantly for another couple of days or weeks until it reaches the tip of the triangle post to which a breakout may be imminent
- Therefore, the price is believed to breach through the upper resistance and surge beyond $300 to reach one of the important resistance zones close to $323 by mid-February