The post Top Altcoins For A Winning Portfolio: High And Medium Risk Strategies appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News
Jonathan Fiorenza, a prominent crypto analyst, has shared his views on the top altcoins to invest in during this alt season. According to Jonathan, the coins can be segregated into high-risk or medium-risk groups, and market participants can pick and choose accordingly to create a winning portfolio.
Medium Risk Portfolio
The expert recommends the following altcoins for medium-risk portfolios:
- Cardano (ADA): Jonathan sees the weekly breakout and predicts a 100-140% growth within Cardano. His target price is $0.80.
- Avalanche (AVAX): The expert also believes AVAX is in the bottomed-out area, and a possible small 50% growth can be expected. His target price is $35.
- Polygon (MATIC): Jonathan thinks that MATIC is slightly high and suggests buying it near the $1 mark.
The analyst recommends the following altcoins for high-risk portfolios:
- Phantom (FTM): According to Jonathan, a good entry point for Phantom is around 40-45 cents, and his target price is $1.10-$1.30.
- Solana (SOL): He said that Solana is very near to breaking out and sees a target price of $55-$65.
- THORChain (RUNE): The expert asserts that THORChain is an excellent long-term investment and predicts a 200% growth with a target price of $3.50.
The Perfect Crypto ‘Buy’ Strategy
Jonathan’s advice is to create a list for each portfolio and categorize the tokens to know where to find them. He also suggests not to buy any coins that do not get to the buy zones, but to categorize them and get what is perfectly in the zone. Jonathan stresses the importance of a good portfolio and that when a token pumps 100% in a day, it should be sold and not bought back.
It is important to note that altcoin investment carries a high degree of risk and necessitates a comprehensive comprehension of the market. Performing independent research and refraining from investing beyond one’s financial capacity are both critical aspects of any investment, as Jonathan pointed out.